Brother 4234D Overlocker
Product Code : 4234D
Warranty : Brother 3 Year Warranty BR01
Brother 4234D overlocker will add a professional look to your next project with high quality seam finishes, an easy to-follow thread guide, and a F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system. It also features a free-arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface for easy control when overlocking cuffs and sleeves, saving time and producing professional results..
The 4234D features two needles with a differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0 for improved stitch quality. Create stitches from 2.0mm to 4.0mm in length and 5.0mm to 7.0mm in width.
The optional large extension table adds extra space for handling large projects and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- Needle threader
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide improved for easier threading
- Metal thread tree
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weight of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- Differential feed for perfect seams on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Retractable knife
- Free arm ﬂat bed
- Brighter working area through energy-saving LED light
- Trim trap for catching scraps of fabric and storage of the foot controller when the machine is not being used
- Thread twist protection and two widths of stitch ﬁnger for best sewing quality
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind stitch foot for ﬁnishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
Break your balance payment in 4 instalments of £62.75 each
I have been looking for an over locker for some time, called GUR and they offered me a demonstration on a couple of their machines, and I loved it! I chose this machine particularly as it works incredibly and looks ace! The shop is fantastic, so I may have bought a few other bits and bobs while I was there, Lovely staff too.