Brother 4234D Overlocker
Brother 4234D overlocker will add a professional look to your next project with high quality seam finishes, an easy to-follow thread guide, and a F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system. It also features a free-arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface for easy control when overlocking cuffs and sleeves, saving time and producing professional results.
The 4234D features two needles with a differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0 for improved stitch quality. Create stitches from 2.0mm to 4.0mm in length and 5.0mm to 7.0mm in width.
The optional large extension table adds extra space for handling large projects and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- Needle threader
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide improved for easier threading
- Metal thread tree
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weight of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- Differential feed for perfect seams on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Retractable knife
- Free arm ﬂat bed
- Brighter working area through energy-saving LED light
- Trim trap for catching scraps of fabric and storage of the foot controller when the machine is not being used
- Thread twist protection and two widths of stitch ﬁnger for best sewing quality
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind stitch foot for ﬁnishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
Break your balance payment in 5 instalments of £18.20 each
ordered this item 4234d after speaking to Ram who instead of pushing this item advised as first time user i buy the cheaper item. As this was my birthday gift from the other half i decided to go for the more expensive item and was offered a great deal on the extension table. As it was Good Friday the next delivery would be the following week on the Tuesday. Really wanted for my birthday which was on the Saturday. Was then told delivery would be Easter Monday BUT...... it arrived on my birthday, couldnt have been happier!!! Couldnt wait to open it all up and then amazed to find not only the gifts that were advertised as being with the item but several other gifts too (scissors, seam ripper, tape measure, pins} From start to finish GURs have been exceptional oh and as for the item.... FANTASTIC, easy to thread, stitch quality perfect, just ran up 4 cushion covers in half the time ***** THANKS
I've had this, my first overlocker, for a year now and after a tentative start I now love it. The stitch quality is great, it's easy to thread (yes, really it is) and the tension requires very infrequent and small changes. Super customer service from GUR too.
I have been looking for an over locker for some time, called GUR and they offered me a demonstration on a couple of their items, and I loved it! I chose this item particularly as it works incredibly and looks ace! The shop is fantastic, so I may have bought a few other bits and bobs while I was there, Lovely staff too.