This is the foot used for sewing lace or borders together or onto the workpiece.
Preparing the machine
• Needle: Right needle
• Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or three—thread standard rolled hem
• Stitch length: 1.5 - 3 mm
• Differential feed lever: Normal position
• Upper knife: Working or non-working position
1. Place the fabric under guide finger (A) and lace on top of guide finger (A).
2. If necessary, loosen screw (C) and slide guide plate (B) to the left or right to adjust stitch
3. Tighten screw (C).
4. Guide lace along guide plate (B) and sew.
Note: If there is no necessity to cut the fabric edge, place both fabric and lace on top of guide
finger (A) . Be sure to disengage the upper knife.