Brother 1034D Ex Display
The Brother 1034D overlocker makes a beneficial assistant for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, use the Brother as a 3 or 4 thread Overlock, the 1034D will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish. The colour coded threading system makes it simple for users to thread up the overlocker and with an operational manual plus Instructional DVD. This, together with manual tension release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker could not be any easier!
The free arm facility is a cylinder on 1034D which allows you to sew items such as sleeves and trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching suitable with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics. The finishing touches are just important as the garment itself and with this nifty machine creating gems and neatening edges is easy.
The Brother 1034D machine has 22 built in stitches for decorative purposes as well as for utility stitching. The portable product provides durable and stable performance at high speeds of 1,300 Stitches per minute.
The Brother 1034D offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can choose for 3 or 4 thread cut and sew stitches options. The Overlocker comes with different settings that you can use for handling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine, the 1034D comes Pre threaded with 4 white cones.
- Included with the Brother 1034D Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot and Instructional DVD
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- The Brother 1034D has convenient "lay in" tension units, with tension unit release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker as easy as saying 123
- 3- or 4-thread cut and sew overlocking stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Differential fabric feed adjustments outside the machine
- Uses standard product needles