Brother 1034D Overlocker Sewing Machines
Great value model...
The finishing touches are just important as the garment itself and with this nifty machine creating gems and neatening edges is easy.
Complete with interchangeable creative feet, you will be stitching narrow and rolled hems and ribbon lock stitches in minutes. No need to worry about delicate fabrics, this machine can cope with a wide range including formal wear, linens and stretch. A colour coded threading system makes re-threading painless, together with manual tension release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker could not be any easier!
The Brother 1034D overlocker makes a beneficial assistant for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, use the Brother as a 3 or 4 thread Overlock, the free arm facility on 1034D allows you to sew items such as sleeves and trouser legs.
- Included with the Brother 1034D Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot and Instructional DVD
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- The Brother 1034D has convenient "lay in" tension units, with tension unit release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker as easy as saying 123
- 3- or 4-thread cut and sew overlocking stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- Quick release stitch finger
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Electronic speed control
- Uses standard sewing machine needles