Brother 3034DWT...SORRY, OUT OF STOCK NEXT SHIPMENT DUE ON/AROUND - MID AUGUST. PRE-ORDER TO ENSURE ALLOCATIONIncludes Extension Table, Blind Hem Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot. Worth Over £81.00
Information for Brother 3034DWT...SORRY, OUT OF STOCK NEXT SHIPMENT DUE ON/AROUND - MID AUGUST. PRE-ORDER TO ENSURE ALLOCATION
The perfect complement for professional and quality finishes...
The Brother 3034DWT overlocker makes a perfect addition to any sewing collection for a professional finish. Ideal for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, use the Brother as a 3 or 4 thread Overlock, the 3034DWT is designed for finishing the hems and edges of a wide of fabrics and creating decorative edges. The 3034DWT will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind. The colour coded threading system makes it easy to thread up the overlocker and with a manual plus Instructional DVD. This, plus the manual tension release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker easy as it gets.
The free arm facility is the cylinder on the 3034DWT which allows you to sew items such as sleeves and trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching suitable with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics. Suitable for a wide range of fabrics including silks to thick layers of denim and stretch fabrics.
The Brother 3034DWT machine has wide range of stitches for decorative purposes as well as for utility stitching. The portable product provides sturdy performance at quick speeds of 1,300 Stitches per minute.
The Brother 3034DWT offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can choose for 3 or 4 thread cut and sew stitches options. The Overlocker comes with different settings that you can use for handling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine.
- Included with the Brother 3034DWT Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Trim trap and Instructional DVD
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- 3 or 4 thread cut and sew overlocking stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Differential fabric feed adjustments outside the machine
- Pressure foot pressure adjustment
- LED Sewing light
- Pre threaded with 4 cones
- Stitch Width of 5-7mm
- Retractable Knife
- Uses standard product needles
- Wide Table Included