Brother 4234D Overlocker Including Waste Tray & Blind Stitch Foot Worth Over £85.00
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
An Excellent Choice...
The Brother 4234D overlocker makes a beneficial assistant for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, use the Brother 4234D as either a 2, 3 or 4 thread Overlock, the 4234D will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind. FAST lower looper threading & colour coded threading system makes it easy to thread up the overlocker and with a manual plus Instructional DVD. This, plus the manual tension release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker easy as it gets.
The free arm facility is the cylinder on the 4234D which allows you to sew items such as sleeves and trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching suitable with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics. Suitable for a wide range of fabrics including silks to thick layers of denim and stretch fabrics. The Brother 4234D machine has wide range of stitches for decorative purposes and utility stitching. The portable Overlocker provides sturdy performance at quick speeds of 1,300 Stitches per minute.
The Brother 4234D offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can choose for 3 or 4 thread cut and sew stitches options. The Overlocker comes with different settings that you can use for handling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine.
Other features include differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0 for improved stitch quality, create stitches from 2.0mm to 4.0mm in length and 5.0mm to 7.0mm in width and Automatic Needle Threader. This Overlocker includes Blind Stitch Foot and Trim trap for storage of the foot pedal and for catching fabric.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- Needle threader
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide improved for easier threading
- Metal thread tree
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weight of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- Differential feed for perfect seams on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Retractable knife
- Free arm ﬂat bed
- Brighter working area through energy-saving LED light
- Trim trap for catching scraps of fabric and storage of the foot controller when the machine is not being used
- Thread twist protection and two widths of stitch ﬁnger for best sewing quality
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind stitch foot for ﬁnishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Dust cover