Brother 4234D ..SORRY, OUT OF STOCK NEXT SHIPMENT DUE ON/AROUND - MID AUGUST. PRE-ORDER TO ENSURE ALLOCATIONIncluding Waste Tray & Blind Stitch Foot Worth Over £85.00
Information for Brother 4234D ..SORRY, OUT OF STOCK NEXT SHIPMENT DUE ON/AROUND - MID AUGUST. PRE-ORDER TO ENSURE ALLOCATION
Overlock seams perfectly and create amazing decorative effects.
It features a needle threader, 2,3, or 4 thread sew and cut overlock stitches and an easy to follow thread guide.
The Brother 4234D overlocker makes a beneficial assistant for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, use the Brother 4234D as either a 2, 3 or 4 thread Overlock, the 4234D will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind. FAST lower looper threading & colour coded threading system makes it easy to thread up the overlocker and with a manual plus Instructional DVD. This, plus the manual tension release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker easy as it gets.
The free arm facility is the cylinder on the 4234D which allows you to sew items such as sleeves and trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching suitable with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics. Suitable for a wide range of fabrics including silks to thick layers of denim and stretch fabrics. The Brother 4234D machine has wide range of stitches for decorative purposes and utility stitching. The portable Overlocker provides sturdy performance at quick speeds of 1,300 Stitches per minute.
The Brother 4234D offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can choose for 3 or 4 thread cut and sew stitches options. The Overlocker comes with different settings that you can use for handling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine.
Other features include differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0 for improved stitch quality, create stitches from 2.0mm to 4.0mm in length and 5.0mm to 7.0mm in width and Automatic Needle Threader. This Overlocker includes Blind Stitch Foot and Trim trap for storage of the foot pedal and for catching fabric.
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 2,3 or 4 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, pin tuck, blind hem stitches
- The free arm allows for tubular items such as sleeves while the flat bed is for general overlocking
- Easy colour coded threading
- Easily thread the two needles with the automatic needle threader
- For perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Fast and simple threading of the lower looper
- For instant rolled hemming
- Easily and quickly change the presser feet
- The stitch width can easily adjustable between 5.00mm to 7.00mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Simple stitch length adjustment from 2.0-4.0mm (for overlock stitch), 1.0-2.0mm (for narrow stitch), 1.0mm (for roll stitch)
- Threat twist protection and needle plate separation for improved sewing quality
- Effectively lights the working area
- Use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while overlocking
- The integrated handle allows easy carrying