Brother Blind Stitch Foot (Cat C) Brother Category C
Brother Blind Stitch Foot (Cat C).
Creates blind hems on a variety of fabrics, using the adjustable guide on this presser foot. Works well for edge stitching, attaching lace, and fabric edge joining. This is great for both embellishing and utility use.
1. Fold the fabric up to create the desired hem, then baste about 3/16" (5 mm) from the edge of the fabric.
2. Fold back the fabric along the basting and position the fabric with the wrong side facing up.
3. Position the fabric with the edge of the folded hem against the guide of the presser foot.
4. Lower the presser foot lever.
5. Select the blind hem stitch.
6. Adjust the stitch width until the needle slightly catches the fold of the hem.
8. Remove the basting.
1. Position the needle at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower needle.
2. Turn the foot guide screw, adjust the fabric guide to the edge of the fabric, and lower the presser