Brother Innov-Is A150 Computerised Sewing MachineBROTHER 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Information for Brother Innov-Is A150 Computerised Sewing Machine
The ideal creative machine with a huge choice of stitches plus lettering.
Easy operation with advanced features including automatic thread cutter, lock stitch button and the ability to combine and memorise stitches will take your sewing to the next level!
Now is the time to get more creative with your sewing and this machine is an excellent choice, the Brother Innovis A150 Computerised Sewing Machine offers an endless amount of flexibility. Suitable for sewing hobbyists, dressmakers, repairs and patchwork quilters, it’s also suitable for novice and skilful sewers alike. All stitches can be selected quickly and easily with the keypad, making dressmaking a breeze. Add a decorative display to your projects by creating labels or monograms with the built in lettering.
The Brother A150 integrated keypad makes it simple to choose from the 150 different stitch patterns which include 10 styles of one step buttonholes and 4 built in fonts, which gives you the ability to create your own stitch patterns, lettering and labels.
The drop feed facility offers free motion darning and embroidery and with the LCD Screen will allow you to see clearly, the information about the chosen stitch.
- 150 built in stitches with 10 one step buttonhole styles.
- Combine, save and memorise stitch patterns
- Lettering 4 font styles (uppercase)
- Speed controller Slider
- Stretch and Satin stitches.
- Built in one step Advanced Automatic needle threader.
- Needle Up / Down.
- Stitch length & width control
- Start / Stop Button
- Drop feed facility
- Automatic thread cutter
- Stitch Mirror Image
- 7 Piece feed dog
- LED Lights offer high quality lighting
- Quick set top loading bobbin
- Lock stitch facility
- Easy touch control stitch selection
- Create creative patterns using up to 35 different stitches
- Combine and memorise stitches
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read & displays stitch width & length
Please Note: Machine as New. Box slightly Damaged.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our products, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used product at a significantly lower price than a new model.