Brother Innov-Is A150 Computerised Sewing Machine. Includes FREE Quilt Kit Worth £149.99
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
The ideal creative machine with a huge choice of stitches plus lettering.
Easy operation with advanced features including automatic thread cutter, lock stitch button and the ability to combine and memorise stitches will take your sewing to the next level!
Now is the time to get more creative with your sewing and this machine is an excellent choice, the Brother Innovis A150 Computerised Sewing Machine offers an endless amount of flexibility. Suitable for sewing hobbyists, dressmakers, repairs and patchwork quilters, it’s also suitable for novice and skilful sewers alike. All stitches can be selected quickly and easily with the keypad, making dressmaking a breeze. Add a decorative display to your projects by creating labels or monograms with the built in lettering.
The Brother A150 integrated keypad makes it simple to choose from the 150 different stitch patterns which include 10 styles of one step buttonholes and 4 built in fonts, which gives you the ability to create your own stitch patterns, lettering and labels.
The drop feed facility offers free motion darning and embroidery and with the LCD Screen will allow you to see clearly, the information about the chosen stitch.
- 150 stitches built into the machine to help create your project. Includes a detachable quick reference stitch guide
- 4 styles of lettering for monograms, label and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The A150 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- At the touch of a button, tie off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Cuts the upper and lower thread
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- A bright light that comes on automatically. Gentle on the eyes making it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Redesigned longer 7-point feed with an extra-long zigzag (J) foot ensures powerful extra smooth sewing
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- A extra -large clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control.
- Simply enter the number of the required stitch using the keypad
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 70 stitches. 15 patterns can be stored
- For more stitch variety use mirror imaging function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- Enables you to adjust the length of your decorative stitch patterns
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks
- Brother warrants that the machine will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years for Domestic use