Brother Innov-Is NV1300 Computerised Sewing Machine. Includes FREE Quilt Kit Worth £149.99
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Bring fashion to life...
The Brother Innov Is NV1300 is a top loading computerised machine, which can work with a huge selection of fabrics, from the thickest denim and heavy velour to delicate silks and chiffons. This machine is well balanced for every type of sewer, whether you’re a beginner or experienced. The NV1300 comes complete with an exceptionally generous work space with 21cm to the right of the needle.
The Brother NV1300 has 184 built in quilting, utility and decorative stitches and 10 automatic one step buttonholes for creative projects (ideal for quiltting & dressmaking). You’ll love the smooth, accurate feed from Brothers advanced Square Feed Drive System. Now you can safely save your own decorative stitches to the machine memory and with Direct Stitch Selection you can simply key in the stitch number you need.
Other features include automatic thread cutter, speed control slider and Stitch Length & Width control. The automatic upper thread tension which automatically senses the thickness of the fabric and adjusts to a suitable thread tension. The knee lifter allows you to lift the presser foot and drop the feed dogs without taking your hands off the work. This is useful for quilting, sewing around curves and applique.
- The expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as quilts and curtains etc.
- 182 stitches built into the machine to help create your project.
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, label and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The 1300 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- Bright LED lighting gives a bright natural light and effectively lights the working area
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- The multi-directional sewing function allows the 1300 to sew in 4 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide. This feature is also helpful to attach appliqués to fabric that cannot be moved around, such as cylindrical pieces. Straight stitch and zigzag stitches that sew to either the left or right are available
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- Create your own stitch pattern by combining up to 70 stitches
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use mirror imaging function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Enables you to adjust the length of your decorative stitch patterns
- A clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control.
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Simply enter the number of the required stitch using the keypad
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- Includes removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks
- Brother warrants that the machine will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years for Domestic use