Brother Innov-Is NV1800Q Computerised Sewing MachineNormally £1299, Save £300. Next Working Day Delivery.
Information for Brother Innov-Is NV1800Q Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
A Quilter's Dream...
Whether you are just starting out or you are a competent sewer, the Brother Innov Is NV1800Q Is balanced for any level of sewing you are at. It’s a machine that lets you include your own creativity into sewing and quilting. Work with a huge selection of fabrics, from the thickest denim and heavy velour to delicate silks and chiffons.
The Brother Innovis NV1800Q has plenty of advanced features offering plenty of versatility such as the 232 built in stitches, 10 buttonholes styles and 5 fonts, the NV1800Q is perfect for plenty of projects such as fashion, dressmaking, home furnishing and more. The NV1800Q also comes complete with an exceptionally generous work space with 21cm work space to the right of the needle.
You’ll love the smooth, accurate feed from Brothers advanced Square Feed Drive System and now you can safely save your own decorative stitches to the machine memory and with Direct Stitch Selection you can simply key in the stitch number you need.
Space is key when it comes to quilting and this machine does not disappoint with its extra wide table. Big projects will be easy to guide through while stitching. The useful pivot function allows the fabric to be turned while the needle is down, which makes manoeuvring the fabric easy and stress-free.
Other features include automatic upper thread tension which automatically senses the thickness of the fabric and adjusts to a suitable thread tension. The knee lifter allows you to lift the presser foot and drop the feed dogs without taking your hands off the work. Lock the stitch by automatically reversing at the start of the seam with the lock stitch button.
- The expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as quilts and curtains etc.
- 232 stitches built into the machine to help create your project.
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, label and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The 1800Q has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- Bright LED lighting gives a bright natural light and effectively lights the working area
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjust pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thickness
- The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- The multi-directional sewing function allows the 1800Q to sew in 4 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide. This feature is also helpful to attach appliqués to fabric that cannot be moved around, such as cylindrical pieces. Straight stitch and zigzag stitches that sew to either the left or right are available
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- Adjust stitch length, width and tension settings to your own personal preference and save them to memory for future use
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use mirror imaging function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- Enables you to adjust the length of your decorative stitch patterns
- A clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control.
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- Includes removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- Expand the sewing area with the extra large extension table. Ideal for large quilting and sewing projects. The table includes a measurement guide and storage area for your knee lift. A comprehensive range of quilting accessory feet are also included s standard with the Innov-is 1800Q
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks