Brother Innov-Is NV27SE Computerised Sewing Machine
Information for Brother Innov-Is NV27SE Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Ideal for creative sewing includes wide range of decorative stitches with simple jog dial stitch selection.
The Brother Innovis NV27SE Sewing Machine offers an endless amount of flexibility for modification and creativity. Ideal for sewing hobbyists, dressmakers, repairs and patchwork quilters, it’s also suitable for a wide range of users from beginners to experienced sewers alike.
The NV27SE has a built in jog dial that gives you the capability to simply choose from the wide range of 50 built in stitches, including 5 one step buttonholes. This machine has plenty of features including the built in needle threader, adjustable stitch length & width and speed control slider.
Other features of the Brother NV27SE include drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery, Hard cover for maximum protection, needle up and down control, LED lights and backlit LCD screen which allows you to observe information about the selected stitch.
- 50 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The 27SE has 5 different buttonhole styles
- The needle threader, automatically threads the needle saving you time
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- A bright light that comes automatically. Gentle on the eyes making it easier to work on dark fabrics Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Extra teeth provide a smooth feeding action and superior stitch quality on any weight fabric
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- A clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Simply turn the large jog dial to change the stitch
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control.
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks