Brother Innovis A50 Computerised Sewing Machine
Incredible ease of use with a wide range of utility and decorative stitches.
The Brother Innovis A50 Computerised Sewing Machine offers an endless amount of flexibility for customisation and crafting. Ideal for expressing your creativity across a range of projects, from fashion to quilting. Suitable for sewing hobbyists, dressmakers, repairs and patchwork quilters, it’s also suitable for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
The interface has a built in jog dial that gives you the ability to easily decide from the wide range of 50 built in stitches, including 5 buttonholes, which are conveniently displayed on the machine panel. Simple touch button controls and large clear LCD display offer easy and precise adjustment. This machine has plenty of features including the built in needle threader and speed control slider.
- 50 Built in stitches
- Five 1-Step Automatic Buttonholes
- Built in one step automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery
- Electronic Jog Dial
- Lock stitch button
- Quick set top loading bobbin
- LED lights offer high quality lighting
- Stitch length and width control
- Twin Needle facility
- Needle Up/Down
- Variable speed control slider
- Clear LCD Screen
- Very easy to set up and use
Can be hand operated.
Other features of the Brother A50 include adjustable stitch length & width, needle up and down control, LED lights and backlit LCD screen which allows you to observe information about the selected stitch.