Brother Innovis M280D
Information for Brother Innovis M280D
Discover the magical world of advanced sewing and embroidery featuring Disney characters....
The Brother Innov-is M280D is the ideal machine for embellishing your sewing and embroidery projects with the magical Disney touch. From creating professional embroidery to taking up a curtain hem or sewing a buttonhole, this machine helps make all of your project wishes come true.
The Brother Innovis M280D Disney Sewing & Embroidery machines has a wide selection of patterns including 125 embroidery designs including 45 embroidery design featuring your favourite disney characters. 181 built in utility, decorative, satin and cross stitches including 10 one step buttonhole styles, 4 sewing and embroidery fonts and you can create up to 14 stitch types can be combined with 10 different frame shapes, such as a circle or a square.
The Brother Innov Is M280D has a built in USB port which allows you to transfer designs from the PC to the machine quickly and simply, a slot is also built in for the memory cards, the LCD Information colour touch screen 3.7" includes plenty of help features, such as it informs the user if the presser foot has not been lowered, plus when thread is broken or has run out.
There is plenty of flexibility with design editing on the 10cm x 10cm embroidery area such as rotating, resizing and mirror image, the Brother M280D also includes the Auto Thread Cutter which trims upper and lower thread at the end of a stitch. User will love the smooth operation with longer J foot and feed dog together with plenty of editing features and more.
- Embroidery area 10cm x 10cm (4” x 4”)
- A total of 125 embroidery patterns including 45 Disney designs
- 10 styles of Embroidery lettering fonts AND 4 Sewing Fonts
- 4 styles of Sewing lettering for monograms, labels and decorative stitching
- Powerful editing features include the layout, pattern rotation in 1, 10 and 90 degrees, mirror imaging and scaling between 90-120%. Ability to drag and drop embroidery designs for easy positioning and editing. View and combine several designs by the simple touch of a button
- 140 (10 shapes x 14 stitches)
- 181 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- The 1-step ‘auto-size’ buttonhole function crates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The M280D has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Cuts the upper and lower thread
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to embroider immediately
- A bright light comes on automatically. Gentle on the eye making it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Extra teeth provide a smooth feeding action and superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric. The longer J foot provides improved feed power and more consistent stitching
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machines stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 35 stitches
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- For more stitch variety use this function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- Enables you to adjust the length of you decorative stitch patterns
- Enjoy the new, easy to use 3.2” colour LCD touch screen display, to manage all your sewing, embroidery and quilting functions. Plus, access the ion screen reference guide for built in help instructions which make it easy to learn how to use the machine
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a footy control
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks when not in use