Brother Innovis NV1300 Computerised Sewing Machine
Bring fashion to life...
The Brother Innov Is NV1300 is a top loading computerised machine, which can work with a huge selection of fabrics, from the thickest denim and heavy velour to delicate silks and chiffons. This machine is well balanced for every type of sewer, whether you’re a beginner or experienced. The NV1300 comes complete with an exceptionally generous work space with 21cm to the right of the needle.
The Brother NV1300 has 184 built in quilting, utility and decorative stitches and 10 automatic one step buttonholes for creative projects (ideal for quiltting & dressmaking). You’ll love the smooth, accurate feed from Brothers advanced Square Feed Drive System. Now you can safely save your own decorative stitches to the machine memory and with Direct Stitch Selection you can simply key in the stitch number you need.
Other features include automatic thread cutter, speed control slider and Stitch Length & Width control. The automatic upper thread tension which automatically senses the thickness of the fabric and adjusts to a suitable thread tension. The knee lifter allows you to lift the presser foot and drop the feed dogs without taking your hands off the work. This is useful for quilting, sewing around curves and applique.
- 184 built in stitches
- 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 5 styles of lettering
- Large 210mm work space to the right of the needle
- SFDS – Square Feed Drive System
- Advanced needle threader
- Knee Lift
- Lock stitch button
- Clear LCD screen showing stitch details and setting
- My Custom Stitch allows the user to design their own decorative stitches and save them into the memory for future use
- Automatic Thread Tension
- Controls are easy to understand and use
- Great tension control which can be adjusted by 0.2 increments
- Very stable when sewing
- Hard Case Included