Brother Innovis NV350SE Display Model Clearance
Computerised sewing machine with advanced features, including automatic thread cutter.
The Brother Innov Is NV350SE has been introduced to mark Brother’s 50th anniversary in Europe. Suitable for all levels of sewing from beginner, experienced and professional users, it’s a reliable machine which can handle all types of materials from silk to denim and soft leather.
The easy to use touch button controls makes it simple to select from the 129 different stitches which include 10 styles of buttonholes, as well as a variety of utility stitches from blind hems to advanced decorative patterns. The NV350SE allows you to create your own stitches, choose from 3 styles of lettering and labels. You can also make use of the drop feed facility for freehand embroidery and with the LCD Screen allows you to see clearly, the information about the chosen stitch.
- Fully computerised
- 129 Stitch selections with 10 buttonhole styles and 3 lettering styles
- Automatic Thread Cutter - To trim thread at the end of a stitch
- Drop feed facility for free motion embroidery and darning
- Stitch mirror and stitch memory capability
- Speed Control, Needle Up/Down, Start/Stop Button
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Back lit LCD display
Other features include the Automatic Thread Cutter which trims upper and lower thread at the end of a stitch, advanced needle threader makes threading the needle effortless and a hard cover for protection of your machine.