Brother Innovis NV955 Display Model Sewing Machine
The Brother Innov Is NV955 sewing and embroidery machine is appropriate for either experienced users or if you are a novice, you will be able to achieve professional results with this machine. The Brother Innov Is NV955 is fully computerised, has a quick drop in bobbin and can handle all type of material types and thickness while sustaining high quality sewing, from gentle silk fabrics to denim, soft furnishing and soft leather.
The Brother Innov Is NV955 has a wide selection of designs including 296 embroidery patterns including 70 built into the machine, 126 designs on a CD and a bonus USB Stick with 100 patterns, 129 built in utility, decorative, satin and cross stitches including 10 one step buttonhole styles, 9 sewing and embroidery fonts and you can create up to 120 different variations of border patterns with the 10 built in shapes and 12 border stitches.
- 296 built in embroidery designs, 129 built in stitches, 6 embroidery fonts
- 129 Built in Stitches, 3 sewing fonts, 10 buttonhole styles
- Design Editing - Rotate, resize and mirror image your stitches
- Speed Control – Set the speed quick, or slow for more intricate work
- 7 Point Feed – Smooth feeding and superior stitches on any weight fabric
- Start/Stop Function – Sew with or without the foot control
- Presser Foot Levelling Button – Levels the foot for consistent stitching
- Built in needle threader – Easier to thread up the needle
- Hard case for added protection to keep the machine safe and dust free
The Brother Innov Is NV955 has a built in USB port which allows you to transfer designs from the PC to the machine quickly and simply, a slot is also built in for the memory cards, the LCD Information touch screen includes plenty of help features, such as it informs the user if the presser foot has not been lowered.There is plenty of flexibility with design editing on such as rotating, resizing and mirror image, the Brother NV955 also includes the Auto Thread Cutter which trims upper and lower thread at the end of a stitch.