Brother Innov-Is V7 Sewing & Embroidery Machine. Was £4499, Save £500. Free Foot Control & Extension Table Worth £279
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Sew, Make, Create...
The Brother Innov-is V7 Long Arm Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with this new machine. The Brother Innov-is V7 sewing and embroidery machine has a wide choice of 531 stitches for all your sewing needs, Select the right design or stitch for you from the selection of applications including utility, quilting, decorative, appliqué, heirloom designs, crazy quilting designs, vintage designs, 'I Love You' designs, multi-directional sewing stitches and lots of new designs from large intricate patterns to simple monogram fonts.
If you can't quite find the exact stitch you're looking for, simply use the stitch editing feature to adjust the height, width and density of many of the built-in stitches, which can then be saved for future use. The Innov-is V7 also allows you to be creative and combine stitches for decorative projects, letters for sentences or even name labels and memories for those special projects for the loved ones.
The Brother Innov-is V7 boasts an extra long arm that measures an impressive 11¼" (285mm) this gives you more space than ever. The extra long arm gives a wider expanse of space for those extra-large quilting, fashion and home décor projects.
Once you have selected and edited your design sit back, relax and let the machine take control whilst the Innov-is V7 is embroidering your selected design quickly and smoothly at speeds of up to 1,050 stitches per minute both in sewing and embroidery. The V7 will also save you time and effort by cutting the jump stitches with the automatic thread wiper and will also cut both upper and lower threads at every thread change and at the end of completion of the embroidery design.
The Brother Innov-is V7 is full of new Innovations and is full of industry first features:
- Long arm 285mm work space to the right of the needle, the expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as king sized quilts and curtains etc.
- 473 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, labels and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto-size’ buttonhole function crates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The V7 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to embroider immediately
- Wind a new bobbin while you continue to sew. Enjoy fingertip control of the bobbin winding sped to suit different thread types. Use the extra spool pin for twin-needle sewing
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- The Innov-is V7 includes an innovative laser guide that projects a perfect straight line onto the fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing, and for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording. The easy to use laser guide position can be adjusted within 14mm range using the LCD screen. (Use the new ultrasonic pen to choose where you want the guide line, and the laser line will appear exactly where you need it.)
- The ultrasonic pen works with sensors in the Innov-is V7 to make embroidery placement and angle adjustment easy. The pen can also be used to position the needle exactly where you want to start sewing, adjust stitch width and position, set the precise point for your stitching to stop.
- With the LED pointer embroidery foot, perfect needle placement for embroidery is made simple. The LED pointer shows clearly where the needle will drop, making adjustments as easy as touching a few buttons on the LCD screen.
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- The ultra- bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable, so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thicknesses
- The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- The multi directional sewing allows the V7 to sew in 8 directions, which gives it the ability to sew extra large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machines stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you set your preferred needle position, either on the left or centre, so that next time you use that stitch or turn your machine on, the V7 will remember your preference
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches bewtween single or twin needle sewing
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 70 stitches
- Adjust stitch length, width and tension settings to your own personal preference and save them to memory for future use
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use this function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- The large, bright, clear, full colour LCD touch screen display offers user-friendly controls to select and edit patterns, customise settings or change to one of the 15 built in languages, or view on screen tutorials. There is even a clock to see the time.
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Included removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- Embroidery area 300mm x 180mm (7” x 11.8”)
- 227 built in embroidery designs
- 17 embroidery fonts including Cyrillic and Japanese
- High speed embroidery up to 1050 stitches per minute
- Easy accurate adjustment of the angle of your designs by 1, 10 or 90 degrees
- 10 shapes and 14 stitch patterns built in frame designs
- If the power is interrupted, the Innov-is V7 will return to the exact stitch it stopped at and will continue to embroider from there
- No need to remove embroidery arm to sew utility ad decorative stitches
- No jump stitches to cut, the machine will automatically cut the jump stitches and carry on sewing
- Create beautiful borders quickly and easily with the built in border function
- Enables you to quickly attach and remove the hoop
- Brother’s built in colour charts clearly label the colours in your pattern with numbers that correspond to your spools, making thread selection easy. Recognises colours from Brother and 5 major thread brands
- Display a preview of the embroidery pattern in full colour on the LCD screen
- Embroider multi-colour embroidery design in a single colour
- A protective dust cover when machine is not in use