Brother Overlock Pearls & Sequins Foot (4234D & 3034D) | XB3628001
Information for Brother Overlock Pearls & Sequins Foot (4234D & 3034D) | XB3628001
Brother Pearls & Sequins Overlock Foot (4234D & 3034D).
Attaches threaded pearls or beads on the edge of fabric. Can be used for string of 5 mm pearls and beads.
1. Retract the knife on your machine.
2. Set the machine setting: 3 thread overlock, stitch length to pearl size, stitch width to 3 mm from 5 mm, and adjust the tension.
3. Fold the fabric.
4. Align the edge of the fabric to the guide on the front of the foot.
5. Adjust the guide so that the needle moves down at the position of 1 to 1.5 mm from the folded edge.
6. Place the strings of pearls/beads onto the tunnel and then sew.
Brother 4234D, Brother 3034DWT, Brother 3034D, Brother 2104D.