Brother Side Cutter 7mm (Cat E) Brother Category E
Brother Side Cutter 7mm (Cat E).
Creates the perfect cut edge like a serger or overlock. Selecting a stitch designated for the Side Cutter allows you to create a beautiful finish without any adjustment on stitch settings.
1. Make a cut about 2 cm (3/4’’) long in the seam line of the fabric.
2. Select a stitch, and adjust settings as needed.
3. Place the cut right section on the top of the foot guide plate.
4. Slip the left side under the presser foot.
5. Lower the presser foot and guide the fabric through the presser foot as it stitches.
Compatible with Brother Category E sewing machines.