Hemline Kids PVA Glue 50ml.
Eay to use and quick drying.
School Glue, non toxic.
Safe for children.
Ideal for use with paper, cardboard, school projects, craft and hobbies etc.
Your favourite latest addition to your knitting kit. This is an essential item for your knitting project. Part of the HobbyGuft range. Size-(d/w/h): 13 x 40 x 4cm
Under cover padding only, fits 67cm Pfaff roller irons.
This fits the Pfaff roller Iron 560, Roller Press, 658, 654 and 652.
The Bridging Guide F2 is used with the Transparent Presser Foot F (standard accessory) to join two finished pieces of fabric with consistent space between. The coverstitch looper thread is the one visible in the open area. This is a great place to weave a narrow ribbon or decorative thread.
A quality knit bag which part of the HobbyGift range - perfect for all of your crafting needs. Organise and carry your essential knitting project with this handy knit bag.Size-(d/w/h): 16 x 43 x 19cm.
A quality knit bag which part of the HobbyGift range - perfect for all of your crafting needs. Organise and carry your essential knitting project with this handy knit bag.Size-(d/w/h): 15 x 42 x 17.5cm
Hobby and Gift Knit Sew Dotty Fruit.
Dimensions: Width 35.5cm x Depth 21.5cm x Height 35.5cm.
Pfaff Select Creative Bobbin Case.
Create beautiful bobbin work, also called reverse decorative stitch embroidery, with the creative Bobbin Case. Depending on the type of decorative thread you are using for your projects, there are different ways of working with the Pfaff creative Bobbin Case.
For heavy or specialty threads:
Wind the bobbin with the decorative thread slowly. Place the bobbin in the Pfaff creative Bobbin Case. For less texture, use finer specialty threads and adjust the bobbin tension screw, if needed, so the thread pulls evenly and has a slight tension. Put the bobbin in the creative Bobbin Case and
pull the specialty thread into the bobbin tension.
For heavier yarns and textured specialty threads:
Wind the bobbin evenly clock-wise by hand. Put the bobbin in the Bobbin Case. For the most textured bobbin work, do not pull the heavy thread or yarn into the bobbin tension, but go directly into the bypass slot. To bring up the bobbin thread, hold the needle thread, and turn the handwheel towards you.
1. Thread the top with regular sewing thread.
2. Use the recommended size needle for your fabric.
3. Snap on the presser foot 2/2A or 8.
4. Place the right side of the fabric facing down and place Tear Away Stabilizer on top.
5. Select stitches where the density is loose. Experiment with the straight stitch, zigzag and decorative stitches. Increase the stitch length for best results.
6. Select slow speed and stitch at an even speed.
7. Increase needle thread tension slightly if needed.
This Case will fit with the following machines:
Hobby and Gift Knit Bag Vintage Button on Cream.
Dimensions: Width 44.5cm x Depth 14cm x Height 16.5cm.
Pfaff Ruffler Attachment (Cat D).
With the Pfaff Ruffler, you can make closely or widely spaced pleats automatically while sewing. This is very useful for ruffles, frills, home decor, etc. The ruffler can be used in three different ways:
This foot will fit Category D machines.
Pfaff Ruffler Attachment (Cat G).
This foot will fit Category G machines.
Pfaff Ruffler Attachment (Cat C).
This foot will fit Category C machines.
The Novum Supa Lock 486 overlocker is an excellent choice if you are looking for features and performance. Surprisingly easy to use ... this is probably the reason why it is GUR's number one overlocker we supply.
For a quality machine the Novum Supa Lock 486 does an outstanding job of creating quality seams, hems and finishing edges on all your sewing projects. It is very easy to operate and you will learn all you need to know within a few hours of using it.
The Novum Supa Lock 486 is known for its durability, quality and superb engineering - it is the perfect choice for machinists looking for a professional finish for their creative creations. Some of the key points of this overlocker include:
• Versatile use as a three or four thread overlocker
• Full control with the foot pressure regulator
• Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
• Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
• Unique Easy Threading System - It is the only machine with a 180 degree fully opening threading mechanism giving you easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools.
• Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
• Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
• Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.