The Jaguar Ezee Lock 468D overlocker is superbly engineered 2,3 or 4 thread overlocker including differential feed, is a must have among machinists looking for a professional finish to add to there creative creations.
• The two thread ability of this machine is important where a very good looking finish is required on the edge of fabrics but added strength is not needed such as wraps, table napkins and lingerie.
• Versatile use as a two, three or four thread overlocker
• Full control with the foot pressure regulator
• Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
• Lint tray to keep your work area clean
• Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
• Easy Threading - The unique cutting system opens up 180 degrees giving easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools
• Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver, etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
• Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
• Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.
All Accessories Included.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our sewing machines, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used, reconditioned product at a significantly lower price than a new model.