The Jaguar Supa Lock 087D overlocker issuperbly engineered 2,3 or 4 thread overlocker with differential feed, is a favourite among machinists demanding a range of easily produced professional looking finishes way beyond those possible with a sewing machine.
The front of the machine opens for cleaning and thread area access. Therefore, no special tools or tweezers are needed to thread the Jaguar.
• The two thread ability of this machine is important where a very good looking finish is required on the edge of fabrics but added strength is not needed such as wraps, table napkins and lingerie.
• Versatile use as a three or four thread overlocker
• Full control with the foot pressure regulator
• Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
• Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
• Easy Threading - The unique cutting system opens up 180 degrees giving easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools
• Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver, etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
• Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
• Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish