The Novum Supa Lock 486 overlocker is an excellent choice if you are looking for features and performance. Surprisingly easy to use ... this is probably the reason why it is GUR's number one overlocker we supply.
For a quality machine the Novum Supa Lock 486 does an outstanding job of creating quality seams, hems and finishing edges on all your sewing projects. It is very easy to operate and you will learn all you need to know within a few hours of using it.
The Novum Supa Lock 486 is known for its durability, quality and superb engineering - it is the perfect choice for machinists looking for a professional finish for their creative creations. Some of the key points of this overlocker include:
• Versatile use as a three or four thread overlocker
• Full control with the foot pressure regulator
• Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
• Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
• Unique Easy Threading System - It is the only machine with a 180 degree fully opening threading mechanism giving you easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools.
• Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
• Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
• Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.