Elna Excellence 760
The Elna Excellence 760 combines practicality with an exciting range of easy to use features. This machine is consistent and reliable for all your sewing needs with the luxury of added space.
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ) .. ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. And it's powerful ... reaching speeds of up to 1,000 stitches per minute. Nevertheless even at those speeds stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling.
Shadow free lighting is provided by 3 bright white LED lights whilst quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch panel. Choose from over 270 stitches including 3 alphabets styles and numbers, including some great fun play stitches.
Other special features include an automatic needle threader, speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and stop / start button if you choose not to use the foot control. It also has a needle up / down button which programmes the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric ... great for pivoting on corners ! It has a lock stitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- 270 built in stitches, 3 alphabet styles
- Acufeed System - Allows the fabric to perfectly guide from the top and bottom
- Powerful Machine – Sewing Speed up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Large Space – Extra Long arm space of 11 inches
- Shadow free lighting provided by 3 bright LED white lights.
- Speed Control – Adjust the speed from slow to fast
- Auto Lock Stitch – Ensures every stitch pattern is locked off at the end
Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.