Horn Superior 2042
Information for Horn Superior 2042
Superior Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic products on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- A versatile caddy system which glides out easily and can be positioned for either close-in sewing/ embroidery or quickly expanded to a more spacious operating set up.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a product and an overlocker or maybe a second smaller portable workshop class machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your product is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The Superior 2042 Sewing cabinet from Horn offers even more legroom, more storage, and is designed with the sought after "centre of needle" sewing position. Large castors bring smooth mobility and stability making it easy to move even this large cabinet into position.
The huge work area at the back of your machine is supported by a sturdy gate leg, this will allow essential extra support with larger projects. This brings comfort and consistency of stitch that you may never have experienced before.
The individual design and size of The Superior allows you to carry out several different projects at once. Stand to the right of the machine and piece together for instance while on the far left have room to sit at another piece of equipment, an overlocker perhaps or maybe to press items with an iron and pressing mat - you have the room to decide.
Now fitted with a cable port to the back of the cabinet for improved cable management. The new inset design where the inset sits inside the aperture on a ledge thus giving an even flusher, smoother, sturdier surface from table top to machine arm.
For those who want that bit more, who need that extra work space, who have that little bit more room available - The Horn Superior.
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.
Please note that this cabinet is too large to be taken upstairs by the delivery driver.