Husqvarna Viking Edge Joining Foot (100Q).
Guides topstitching. Guides trims that are sewn to an edge or when two trims are sewn together. Edge/stitch: Straight stitch, left needle position, length 2–4.
1. Snap on the Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place edge of fabric against flange/guide. Sew. Topstitch: Straight stitch, center needle position, length 2–4.
1. Snap on Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place flange/guide at line to topstitch. Sew.
Joining: 3 step zigzag, or bridging stitch, length 2–3, width 4–7.
1. Place two pieces of fabric or trim, one on each side of the guide/flange of the foot.
2. Sew. Keep fabric/trim against the flange/guide to join them.
For Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q Machine Only.