Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
Normally £1249. Save £250!
The Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25 is a 5,4,3,2 thread Overlocker and Cover Hem machine; it’s well balanced for every type of user whether you’re a beginner or experienced, it can overlock on a variety of fabrics including sheers, stretch, cottons and jeans. With its power and capability, plus its ease of use this Overlocker will achieve professional results.
There are many features included with this machine such as it has 25 built in overlocker stitches including chain stitch and coverstitches, the large LCD Touch screen shows selected stitch in actual size, plus any adjustments before you sew, the sewing advisor will also set the best stitch length, differential feed and tension for the fabric and technique that you are using.
- 5, 4, 3 and 2 thread overlocking - many choices for utility and decorative sewing
- 25 Built-in Overlocker stitches
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor – Sets the best stitch length, differential feed and tension for the fabric and technique that you are using.
- Built in rolled edge – Sew 2 or 3 threads rolled hem quickly without the change of presser foot or stitchplate
- Speed Control – 5 adjustable speed levels if you want more precision for different techniques
- Memories – Save your personal settings for future use
- Large Sewing Space & Extension Table – More room for big projects
- Extra Presser Foot – Lift the presser foot for several layers or thicker materials
- Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches
- Last Stitch – Once the Overlocker is turned off it remembers the last stitch you was on
- Tension Release - threads pull easily when presser foot is up
- Dual LED Lights - illuminate the sewing surface to make sewing effortless and eliminate eye strain
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – Simple to thread and to see where you are threading
- LCD Touch Screen – All information for the stitch selected is shown
- Automatic Differential Feed - Perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics. Can also be used for automatic gathering
This Overlocker also offers you a large sewing space, giving you more room for big projects. The extension table increases your sewing surface and ensures fabric feeding; the last stitch feature which once the overlocker is turned off it will remember the last stitch sewn so you can continue with your project, the memories that are built in will save your settings and stitches for future use. You can easily change from overlock stitches to converstitches without changing the needle place or the presser foot.
The threading of the machine has never been so simple and quick with the lay in tension and colour coded thread paths, even if you are beginner it also includes a step to step interactive DVD to help you along the way.