Husqvarna Viking Opal 670 & Huskylock S15 Overlocker Included for a £1 Sewing Machine
The Husqvarna Viking Opal 670 Sewing Machine is a computerised machine. It has loads of built in assistance to help you sew better. Offering a large 8inch sewing space, the Opal 670 has the best features for quilting.
- Built-in fonts for personalizing, labelling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu.
- 557 beautiful stitches for everlasting imaginative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- Utility stitches and decorative stitches.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB).
- Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot.
- Monochrome 3inch touch screen
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing.
- 15 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and embellish projects in half the time.
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – for quick, convenient threading.
- Threading Guides – detailed interactive DVD and printed quick guide for threading all stitches.
- Free arm – makes sewing cuffs, sleeves and other small areas easy.
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams. No stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
- Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
- Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
- Electronic speed control – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Sews 1,300 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- Built-in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
- Moveable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques.
Purchase the Huskylock S15 Overlocker for just £1! While Stocks Last.