Husqvarna Viking Tribute 145C Sewing Machine
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
DISCOUNT PROMO CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS – CALL OR EMAIL
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerised model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The Husqvarna Viking Tribute 145C computerised product is extra-efficient with plenty of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better!
The Husqvarna Viking Tribute 145C has many features such as the wide range of 145 utility, quilt, decorative, satin and heirloom stitches, including 4 alphabets and 7 buttonholes, the large sewing surface of 10 inches (250mm) and the latest technology to support you while sewing. You can let this machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing.
- The Exclusive Sensor System technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Sewing Advisor - enhances your sewing with automatic settings .
- LCD Touchscreen - Easy to navigate and shows your settings clearly.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - Machine stops sewing and informs you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- Start/Stop Button – Start and stop sewing without the use of the foot control.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The Electronic Self Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- The generous 10" (250 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- 145 beautiful stitches for endless creativity including 7 buttonhole styles & 4 lettering styles.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.