Jaguar 487 Ex Display
The Jaguar 487 overlocker is superbly engineered 2,3 or 4 thread overlocker with differential feed, is a favourite among machinists demanding a range of easily produced professional looking finishes way beyond those possible with a product. The front of the machine opens for cleaning and thread area access. Therefore, no special tools or tweezers are needed to thread the Jaguar.
- Versatile use as a 2, 3 and 4 thread overlocker.
- The two thread ability of this machine is important where a very good looking finish is required on the edge of fabrics but added strength is not needed such as wraps, table napkins and lingerie.
- Versatile use as a two, three or four thread overlocker
- Full control with the foot pressure regulator
- Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
- Lint tray to keep your work area clean
- Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
- Easy Threading - The unique cutting system opens up 180 degrees giving easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools
- Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver, etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
- Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
Differential Feed - Dual feeds which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.
Weighs 8.0kg. Stitch Length 1-5mm. Up to 1300 Stitches Per Minute. 320mm (W) x 280mm (D) x 280mm (H). Voltage: 220-240 Volts.
- Accessories Included: Two-Thread Convertor, Stitch Finger, Needle Set, Needle Threader, Brush, Screw driver (Small), Tape Measure, Dust Cover, Screw Driver (Large), Oiler, Moving Cutter, Spanner, Thread Net, Tweezers, Spool Disc, Spool Holder, Spool Cap, Accessory Bag.
All Accessories Included.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our products, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used, reconditioned product at a significantly lower price than a new model.