Jaguar DQS 377 & Jaguar Novum Supa Lock 488 Overlocker
Information for Jaguar DQS 377 & Jaguar Novum Supa Lock 488 Overlocker
Jaguar DQS 377 Sewing Machine
The Jaguar 377 offers the perfect sewing partner for precision sewing, offering you the ability to use a variety of built in different stitches, enables you to create a variety of sewing projects with ease, making it ideal for beginners and more experienced textile crafters.
With just the simple push of a button, this computerised product allows you to select the stitch and optimise settings for length and width.
Skip the headache of threading with the easy DQS easy to thread sewing system... offering you digital technology that makes threading so easy, by guiding the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever down by guiding the thread through the needle threading mechanism, for truly one-touch threading, the bobbin system drop and sew no longer requires any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing.... just drop and sew.
- 100 Built In Stitches - with 13 one-step Buttonholes, applique, embroidery and patchwork stitches
- Computerised Sewing Machine - with Push-Button Stitch Selection
- Jaguar’s revolutionary and Unique DQS - the Digital Quick-threading System which is the quickest way for you to thread your machine
- Top loading jam proof bobbin - including a see through view slide plate allowing you to see when bobbin needs to be changed
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Free Arm - Perfect results and easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width - Automatic optimal settings for length and width can be overridden to personalize length choice.
- Start / Stop function - to allow you to sew without the foot control, this makes the sewing of long seams, free motion and buttons easy
- Needle up / down - touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more
- Easy to use Speed slider control - giving you full control over the speed of your machine
- DC Motor - Provides instant start up and stop
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch - Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding easy
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Easily change presser feet without a screwdriver
- External drop feed - ideal for freehand embroidery and stippling helping you to create your own patchwork and quilting projects.
Jaguar Novum Supa Lock 488 Overlocker
The Novum Supa Lock 488 overlocker is an excellent choice if you are looking for features and performance. Surprisingly easy to use ... this is probably the reason why it is GUR's number one overlocker we supply.
For a quality machine the Novum Supa Lock 488 does an outstanding job of creating quality seams, hems and finishing edges on all your sewing projects. It is very easy to operate and you will learn all you need to know within a few hours of using it.
The Novum Supa Lock 488 is known for its durability, quality and superb engineering - it is the perfect choice for machinists looking for a professional finish for their creative creations. Some of the key points of this overlocker include:
- Versatile use as a three or four thread overlocker
- Full control with the foot pressure regulator
- Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
- Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
- Pre threaded with 4 cones
- Unique Easy Threading System - It is the only machine with a 180 degree fully opening threading mechanism giving you easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools.
- Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
- Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
- Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.
- Weighs 8.0kg. Stitch Length 1-5mm. Up to 1300 Stitches Per Minute. 320mm (W) x 280mm (D) x 280mm (H). Voltage: 220-240 Volts.
- Accessories Included: Stitch Finger, Needle Set, Needle Threader, Brush, Screw driver (Small), Tape Measure, Dust Cover, Screw Driver (Large), Oiler, Moving Cutter, Spanner, Thread Net, Tweezers, Spool Disc, Spool Holder, Spool Cap, Accessory Bag. Instruction Manual. Instructional DVD.