Jaguar DQS 377 Sewing Machine Box Damaged. Brand New.
The Jaguar 377 offers the perfect sewing partner for precision sewing, offering you the ability to use a variety of built in different stitches, enables you to create a variety of sewing projects with ease, making it ideal for beginners and more experienced textile crafters.
With just the simple push of a button, this computerised product allows you to select the stitch and optimise settings for length and width.
Skip the headache of threading with the easy DQS easy to thread sewing system... offering you digital technology that makes threading so easy, by guiding the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever, for truly one-touch threading, the bobbin system drop and sew no longer requires any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing.... just drop and sew.
- 100 Built In Stitches - with 13 one-step Buttonholes, applique, embroidery and patchwork stitches
- Computerised Sewing Machine - with Push-Button Stitch Selection
- Jaguar’s revolutionary and Unique DQS - the Digital Quick-threading System which is the quickest way for you to thread your machine
- Top loading jam proof bobbin - including a see through view slide plate allowing you to see when bobbin needs to be changed
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Free Arm - Perfect results and easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width - Automatic optimal settings for length and width can be overridden to personalize length choice.
- Start / Stop function - to allow you to sew without the foot control, this makes the sewing of long seams, free motion and buttons easy
- Needle up / down - touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more
- Easy to use Speed slider control - giving you full control over the speed of your machine
- DC Motor - Provides instant start up and stop
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch - Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding easy
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Easily change presser feet without a screwdriver
External drop feed - ideal for freehand embroidery and stippling helping you to create your own patchwork and quilting projects.
Outer box is damaged / Soiled
Machine is brand new and in fully working order.
All Accessories Included.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our products, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used product at a significantly lower price than a new model.