This Presser foot can be used on a sewing machine with a zigzag widthof 5mm.
Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
1. Place the fabric with the wrong side facing up under the presser foot.
2. Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
3. Raise the needle and the presser foot.
4. Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
5. Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
6. Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
7. Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.
For Model: Novum Craft 580, Prime 594, Jaguar 492