Jaguar JAGF016 | Quilting Bar
Information for Jaguar JAGF016 | Quilting Bar
Jaguar Quilting Bar
Use it to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. The distance between the straight bar and the needle can be adjusted by sliding the guide.
1. Stitch the first straight row.
2. Insert the straight bar into the hole of the presser foot holder, or a mounting hole on the walking foot.
3. Adjust the stem of the quilting guide so that the guide aligns with the seam that has already been sewn.
4. Adjust the guide to the desired width of the seam.
5. Stitch, keeping the guide in the first row of stitching.
Jaguar DQS 377, Jaguar DQS 401, Jaguar DQS 403 QSE, Jaguar DQS 405.