Janome 200128001 | Rolled Hem Sewing Foot 2mm | Category A
Information for Janome 200128001 | Rolled Hem Sewing Foot 2mm | Category A
The hemmer foot sometimes referred to as the rolled hemmer is used to stitch the narrow rolled hems usually found on shirt tails, table linens and along the edge of frills.
The hemmer is designed with a scroll shaped feeder on top and a straight groove on the underside which determines the width of the finished hem.
There are three different sizes of hemmer foot available. The standard 2mm hemmer foot is for lightweight fabrics.
The 4mm and the 6mm hemmer feet are for medium to heavier fabrics and are available as a boxed set.
(A NICE ADDITION TO THE SEWING BOX!)
How to use the Rolled Hem foot 2mm:
- Place the fabric, aligning the hem edge with the guide on the foot.
- Lower the foot and sew several stitches while pulling both threads to the back.
- Stop the machine with the needle in the fabric and raise the presser foot.
- Insert the folded portion of the fabric into the curl of the foot.
- Lower the foot and sew while lifting up the fabric edge to keep it feeding smoothly and evenly.
For Janome Front Loaders Category A :- 216S, 217S, 219S, 415, 419S, 423S, 1550 , 1560, 1571, 1580, 1585, 1780, 2015, 2039, 2041, 2050, 2070, 2139, 2200XT, 3816, 3822, ENX24, ES14N, HC1200, J1012, J1024, J3-18, J3-20, J3-24, PS1024, PS1030, RX18S, Simplicity, XR23, DE1800, DM1000, DM1118, DM1018, DM1108, DMX200, DMX300, LX180, DEX20, DEX25, JL110, JL220, 1000CS, 1004, 1012A, 1014, 1018S, 1220, 1714, 1722, 2023, 2032, 660, CJ14, CJ24, DM21, SMD500