Janome 230DC Sewing and Quilting MachinePlus Extra Wide Table
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Information for Janome 230DC Sewing and Quilting Machine
The Janome 230DC is a fully computerised product with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Simple and easy to operate, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin.
Lightweight and portable enough to take to classes, it has 30 built in stitches including 3 buttonholes for creating all kinds of projects. The Janome 230DC has plenty of easy to use features to make sewing a pleasure.
The Janome 230DC is the most ideal machine to enhance your sewing skills and it's suitable for both beginner and more experienced
- 30 Built-in stitches - All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole - It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button - Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller - Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment - Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature - Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate - Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading product brand.
- Extra wide table - The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
Hard cover - For added protection of the machine. To protect and store away.
NO DISCOUNTS ARE APPLICABLE FOR THIS MODEL.
This machine is Category B - Top loading machines (6.5mm - 7mm width - short shank)
(Click Category B, to see the compatible accessories)