Janome 423S Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Janome 423S product is ideal for experienced sewers. With a sturdy, all aluminium body the machine will have no problems sewing a huge range of fabrics, anything from fine cottons, silks, stretchy lycra to thick fabrics.
With 24 stitches the Janome offers many stitch options for all types of sewing, One Step Buttonholes, and is ideal for patchwork quilting, home furnishing and dressmaking.
- 24 Built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1-step buttonhole
- Variable stitch width & length
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Robust metal body
- Straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, scallop, incorporating satin stitches, twin needle work.
- Auto de-clutch for bobbin winding
- Built in easy to use needle threader
- Lightweight and sturdy
Free arm for sewing cuffs etc
The Janome 423S is portable yet a sturdy solid machine which designed for heavy duty work.