Janome 725S Sewing Machine. Great British Sewing Bee ModelSORRY, OUT OF STOCK NEXT SHIPMENT DUE ON/AROUND - AUGUST
Information for Janome 725S Sewing Machine. Great British Sewing Bee Model
This Janome Sewist 725S Sewing Machine has a wide range of features to cope with general sewing tasks. It has a wide range of 25 built in stitches, 1 step buttonhole, and drop feed facility for freehand embroidery and quilting, whilst the automatic needle threader takes the strain out of threading the needle.
The Janome 725S is a machine suitable for beginners to experienced sewers because of its versatility, allowing you to cope with a varied variety of sewing projects, such as patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and home furnishings. There are plenty of features for the 725S machine, ensuring you a smooth, trouble free experience.
- 25 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Variable stitch width & length
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Adjustable foot pressure
- LED Lights
- Top loading, jam proof bobbin.
- Auto de-clutch bobbin winder.
- Hard cover for maximum protection.
- Built in needle threader for easy threading.
- Many accessories such as the blind hem foot, buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot, twin needle and more.
- Suitable for patchwork quilting.
Within the box is a hard cover is for extra protection, the extension table can also be detached, which includes the accessories box, the free arm converts for circular sewing and darning, plus 7 snap on feet and several accessories, the Janome 725s has everything to get started on your sewing projects.