Janome Atelier 3 Computerised Sewing Machine
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Styled for Home Dressmaking...
The Janome Atelier 3 is a reliable machine suitable for all your sewing needs. The Atelier 3 is the little sister to the popular atelier 5, however it has so many easy to use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 12”, suitable for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A range of 120 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 7 styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- 120 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 7 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
Other special features of the Janome Atelier 3 such as it can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.