Janome Atelier 5 Computerised Sewing Machine
Information for Janome Atelier 5 Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Smart, Elegant, Sophisticated...
The Janome Atelier 5 is a consistent and reliable machine suitable for all your sewing needs. The Janome Atelier 5 has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 12”, ideal for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A Selection of 170 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 10 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- Fullly computerised
- 170 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 10 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Auto Needle Threader
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -1 font - 9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
Other special features of the Janome Atelier 5 includes 6 bright white LED Lights for shadow free sewing, this powerful machine can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.
The Janome Atelier 5 comes with a 2 year warranty.