Janome Atelier 6 Computerised Sewing Machine
Information for Janome Atelier 6 Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
A modern sensibility meets the comforts of convenience.
The Janome Atelier 6 is a dependable and sturdy machine ideal for all your sewing desires. The Janome Atelier 6 includes the features to take your sewing to a new level.Such as the added arm space this is measured at 8.3”, ideal for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects.
A wide selection of features with the Janome Atelier 6, with a selection of 196 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 10 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
Additional special features of the Janome Atelier 6 includes 6 bright white LED Lights for shadow free sewing, this powerful machine can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.
- Fully computerised Sewing Machine
- 196 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 10 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Auto Needle Threader
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -1 font - 9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Arm Space Size 8.3”
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.