Janome Atelier 6 Computerised Sewing Machine2 YEAR JANOME WARRANTY
Information for Janome Atelier 6 Computerised Sewing Machine
A modern sensibility meets the comforts of convenience.
The Janome Atelier 6 is a dependable and sturdy machine ideal for all your sewing desires. The Janome Atelier 6 includes the features to take your sewing to a new level.Such as the added arm space this is measured at 8.3”, ideal for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects.
A wide selection of features with the Janome Atelier 6, with a selection of 196 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 10 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
Additional special features of the Janome Atelier 6 includes 6 bright white LED Lights for shadow free sewing, this powerful machine can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.
- Fully computerised Sewing Machine
- 196 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 10 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Auto Needle Threader
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -1 font - 9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Arm Space Size 8.3”
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
Machine is as new and in fully working order.
All Accessories Included.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our products, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used, reconditioned product at a significantly lower price than a new model.