Janome Atelier 7 Computerised Sewing Machine. Brand New, Display ModelFULL 2 YEARS WARRANTY
Information for Janome Atelier 7 Computerised Sewing Machine. Brand New, Display Model
The Janome Atelier 7 is a consistent and reliable machine suitable for all your sewing needs. The Janome Atelier 7 has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 12”, ideal for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A Selection of 240 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 11 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- 240 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 11 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -2 fonts - 9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute
- Large colour screen
- 6 LED lights - To illuminate your work area without shadows
- Auto thread cutter
- AcuFeed System
- Electronic knee lifter
Machine is as new and in fully working order.
All Accessories Included.
On the occasion that any machines are part exchanged, we take the opportunity to fully restore them at a dedicated service centre, and offer them to our clients as refurbished products. When refurbishing our products, overlockers, presses or embellishers, we take great care to replace parts as required, and thoroughly test each appliance to ensure that it meets the highest industry and safety standards. This means that you can purchase a used, reconditioned product at a significantly lower price than a new model.