Janome Continental M7 Professional Sewing MachineEx-Display
Information for Janome Continental M7 Professional Sewing Machine
The Janome Continental M7 has the industry’s LARGEST sewing space available on any household use machine. Engineered to meet your demands, the Janome M7 Continental provides powerful penetration and needle force. Perfect for garment sewing, quilting and allowing you to easily tackle heavy-weight home furnishing projects in order to make your decorating dreams come true.
The Janome M7 is the fastest drop-in bobbin home product available. We’ve implemented a durable DC brushless motor that gives you 1300 stitches per minute, while still giving you the strength and stability you require.
Add in the full metal frame and Janome’s high standards for vibration suppression and you can be assured of a pleasurable, smooth and high-performance sewing experience for all your sewing projects. There is even an ACUSPARK instructional app available which uses the machines QR code to access help videos. Whatever application you are working on, help is just a scan away.
- 400 Built In Stitches up to 9mm Wide, Including 5 Alphabets
- 12 One-Step Buttonholes
- Acuspark Tutorial App. Rulerwork Mode. Sewing Applications On-Screen Support
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift
- Start / Stop Button. Locking Stitch Button
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Twin Needle Settings
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Full Colour HD Screen – 52.R H x 91.4mm W
- Max Sewing Speed 1,300SPM
- Approximate Weight – 17.3kg