Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX Cover Hem
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX Cover Hem
The Janome CoverPro 2000CPX is a combination of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem machine, that looks and operates like a product. This Coverhem has been upgraded to provide greater control over fine fabrics and thereby an even better stitch quality.
The Janome 2000CPX has been designed around a product rather than an overlocker. This means it sews like a product with all the dials conveniently located. The electronic control is uniquely designed, 2000CPX is a dedicated cover stitch only machine with 3 needles and a wide triple cover hem stitch. It has a much larger arm space than competitor models and it has a freearm facility that is unique to this type of machine.
When you want to give your sewing a professional finish then the Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX is the perfect addition to your sewing room. It's the perfect companion machine for home furnishings, quilting and garment making.
- Cover Stitch Machine
- Double chain stitch
- Unique Seam Tightening System
- 1, 2 or 3 needles
- Differential Feed
- Auto tension release
- Vertical needle drop
- Speeds up to 1,000spm
- Tension Level Control (TLC) for fine fabrics
- Improved thread guide for easy threading
- LED Lighting
- Largest work space with free arm (4" x 5.5")
- Wide triple cover hem stitch
3 Thread Cover Hem
This machine was used on the BBC TV programme, The Great British Sewing Bee.
This machine is a Janome Cover Hem - Feet and Attachments
(Click Janome Cover Hem, to see the compatible accessories)