Janome FM 725 Embellisher2 YEAR JANOME WARRANTY
Information for Janome FM 725 Embellisher
The Janome FM725 Embellisher is the first machine from Janome that allows you to do needle punch felting. It doesn't require thread, a bobbin, or any previous sewing experience. You can achieve amazing, one-of-a-kind fabric effects on your first try, and the Janome FM725 Embellisher is so easy to operate, even a child can use it right away.
Instead of one needle, the Janome FM725 Embellisher has five needles joined into a single unit, so they move up and down in unison. On the sides of each needle are tiny barbs. As the needles pierce the top layer of material, these barbs catch the individual fibres and push them down into the bottom layer.
The machine is extremely easy to use and opens up a world of new possibilities for beginning and advanced sewing and craft enthusiasts alike.
- 5 needle free-motion embellishing
- No thread required - the Janome FM725 simply meshes the fibres together.
- Up to 900 punches per minute
- Five-hole needle plate with five needle unit Included
- Easy clean lint box
- Free arm storage compartment
- Presser foot height adjustment
- Instructional/Project DVD Included