Janome GUR 500 Sewing Machine Box Damaged
The Janome 500 is an inspirational machine which will open up a whole new world in the art of sewing and will galvanise your unique and stunning creations which will be treasured by your friends and family for years to come. The Janome 500 which is a lightweight, highly desired machine suitable for patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and free hand embroidery. This machine is perfect for both beginners and experienced sewers alike.
This product handles all types of fabrics with ease, using an ideal level of 25 stitches and features to cope with a range of general sewing projects.
This popular model also has plenty of accessory storage space and hard cover for protection.
- Stitch width and length is fully adjustable
- You can also make use of the drop feed facility for freehand embroidery
- Top loading jam proof bobbin including a see through view slide plate allowing you to see when bobbin need to be changed
- Convertible free-arm for circular sewing
- The 1 step buttonhole function to make sure all your buttonholes are the same size continuously
- Automatic built in, easy to use needle threader, takes the strain out of threading needles
- Has plenty of accessory storage space in the free arm extension platform
GUR Exclusive by Janome - A brand new range of machines which meet our GUR Standards -
- Simple to use
- Value for money
- 5 year warranty including parts, electrical, labour and collection/delivery