Janome GUR 500 Sewing Machine
Normally £269. Save £20!
The Janome 500 is an inspirational machine which will open up a whole new world in the art of sewing and will galvanise your unique and spectacular creations which will be cherished by your friends and family for years to come. This machine is perfect for both beginners and experienced sewers alike.
The Janome 500 which is a lightweight machine weighing at 6.8kg, ideal for transportation and taking to sewing classes. The Janome GUR 500 is a highly desired machine suitable for patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and home furnishings. This Janome 500 product handles all types of fabrics with ease; the extra height lift supports the machine to handle multiple and thicker fabrics.
This popular model has a wide range of 24 stitches and plenty of features such as a hard cover for extra protection, drop feed facility for freehand embroidery and the extension table can be removed which includes the accessories box, the convertible free arm for circular sewing and darning, the Janome 500 allows you to cope with a wide variety of sewing projects.
- Stitch width and length is fully adjustable
- You can also make use of the drop feed facility for freehand embroidery
- Top loading jam proof bobbin including a see through view slide plate allowing you to see when bobbin need to be changed
- Convertible free-arm for circular sewing
- The 1 step buttonhole function to make sure all your buttonholes are the same size continuously
- Automatic built in, easy to use needle threader, takes the strain out of threading needles
Has plenty of accessory storage space in the free arm extension platform
GUR Exclusive by Janome - A brand new range of machines which meet our GUR Standards -
- Simple to use
- Value for money
5 year warranty including parts, electrical, labour and collection/delivery
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER - NO QUBBLE.